i smell gas
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She was out for patrol. The bear made her realize she was spending a bit too much time with her garden. Then again, the bear had also ruined it, which left her spending more time thinking about her garden than actually tending it. She'd fixed what she could and added a few more herbs here and there, but truthfully she was not optimistic her stores would be where she wanted them to be when the first snow hit. She was already too late into the game of this season. There was a part of her that wondered if there might be something to be said for giving up this year and trying again the next.

Alas, her thoughts wandered as she traced the circular path that was their section of their forest home. Just their section. Oh dear. Perhaps this pack didn't truly have the strength to hold the whole wood. Reek thought he could raise coyotes. Saena kept proving she was youthful and impulsive in her decisions as her lack of caution had left her with the complete loss of a tail. Aside from her sister, the rest of their number were composed of coyotes and wolves she'd rarely seen... Her optimism was lacking. Her faith diminishing.

When she spied another wolf upon the borders, she did not have the heart to posture nor defend that which was called her home. Still, another wolf was perhaps an opportunity for conversation and she had more thoughts upon her mind that were near to boiling over. Her pace was somewhat casual as she approached the white female. "Good day," she started. "Leaf peeping?"
Messages In This Thread
i smell gas - by Bazi - October 10, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: i smell gas - by Citali - October 10, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: i smell gas - by Nochtli - October 10, 2015, 11:21 AM