Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke rolled his eyes clear visible for Kove to see. He didn't want to talk about it because it would probably create a discussion and frankly he wanted his peace and quiet. Not Kove being annoying little shit about something he said. He said a lot of things. Usually as a counselor he needed to resolve pack peace and quarrels but it was damn hard when one of the quarrels was his own. Burke almost wanted to turn and walk away with Kove trying to make things better. It would take awhile since Burke was going to turn around. Kove had been rather unlucky in his reappearance. Ayana being a traitor was something that was still deep inside of Burke. The female played him and he disliked to be played. Now Kove was just unlucky that Burke had to experience this since it made him distrustful towards basically anyone. 

"Work hard for the pack. I don't give a shit about words, you know that, I want to see deeds. You will probably be in the dog house for awhile. I am not going to lie about it. You scratched my trust in you and I am not very keen in rebuilding that trust. You might be part of the brotherhood but what you would do for the brotherhood never happened... Frankly we saw your mate or ex-mate more than we ever saw you. No messages. No howls. No visits. Nothing. Only you precious Scarlett when she needed something, like a healer or 'wanting to be tougher'. That was really a joke. We are not to be used. You and your whole family, in which I count your ex-mate too, misused Black Feather and so as unfair as it sounds I am going to hold you accounted to repay that dept. Then we can talk about calling each other brothers again. Frankly I also don't like that your son is here while my young are growing. I hope you realize that they will always have more right than your son will have until he might prove himself into something useful. He will need to prove him just the same. Better prepare him that he will get his share after my young are done feeding." Burke was very clear about that and it was better that the father would make his son know was would happen when Burke's children were starting to eat meat.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Burke - October 11, 2015, 02:27 PM