Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
cause I'm a little shieeeeet and  cameos are great
accurate gif of Akela :

[Image: tumblr_mw2wrtSKca1ruznbro1_250.gif]

Bringing the couple sustenance for the day, Akela had managed to catch two rabbits and was going to bring them to the cache near the den. He was not really engaging conversation with them , nor staying long. Why ? Cause he couldn't. It was just too much for his heart and soul to handle. He wasn't running from it, but preferred silence to words. As such, he approached quietly. He was in better spirits now than days before, but he stopped when he saw the two males, and  heard their voices. His alarms just went up. Did he want to deal , no, did he want to give damns, no.  He looked to his left, then right, blinked several times, and decided to back up, back up, back up backup , one leg after the other, careful to not make any noise. He was not going to get in between those two, may the heavens fall on him. The great spirit have mercy on the white wolf.  He would get the rabbits in another cache. Yep, great idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 07:48 PM