Lake Rodney Please enter a subject
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Company was most welcome, particularly because he could definitely use some help saturating the borders. When Elwood approached, Peregrine stopped and turned to face the Beta, favoring him with the sighted side of his face. He smiled, the tip of his tail wiggling ever so slightly. He knew things were much better now with Finley back home. He could see it on Elwood's face and in his manner that he wasn't nearly as stressed as before.

"I think we always had a decent view, though now it's much more up close and personal. And now it's interactive," the Alpha quipped, trotting over to the water's edge and splashing in up to his ankles. "Shit, that's cold!" he yapped, leaping back out onto dry land and shaking each paw in turn before shooting his second-in-command a sheepish grin.

Moving back toward his comrade, the swarthy wolf said, "If you don't mind, I could use some help marking the new borders. I don't want any more outsiders traipsing around here again," he said, his voice souring as he thought of that dumb black bitch. But his expression brightened considerably again when he added, "Especially because I'm doing my best to knock up my wife at the moment. I mean, not right this very minute, obviously... you get what I mean." Peregrine chortled.
Messages In This Thread
Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 11, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Elwood - October 11, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 11, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Elwood - October 12, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 14, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Elwood - October 15, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 18, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Elwood - October 19, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Elwood - October 19, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Please enter a subject - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 08:02 PM