Phoenix Maplewood Hidden in the Shadows (Joining)
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The young wolf opened her eyes and looked around for the familiar sight that would be her mother. Yet she wasn't there. The females eyes widened. "Mum..?" the wolf said concern in her tone. She rose from where she lay and padded out the entrance of the cave. "Dad? Kiera? Phoenix?.." 

Ash woke with a start. Another nightmare waking her from her already restless sleep. It had been months and she still couldn't seem to rid herself of the constant nightmares and relentless flashbacks that seemed to follow her everywhere she went. She rose and lifted her muzzle to the sky. It was still dark but sunrise didn't seem to be far off as she could see a hint of red on the horizon. Well at least its not too early this time. She thought remembering how just a few nights ago her nightmares had woken her at a completely unreasonable hour. 

The red furred female stretched then continued her somewhat endless journey through land now unknow to her. She trailed across the damp grounds heading for a forest on the other side of the wetlands. Perhaps there she could see shelter and find some reasonable food for once. Perhaps even she would get lucky and find a wolf that could tell her where she even was. 

As Ashka approached the edge of the woods she caught a strong scent of pack borders. Great. She sat for a moment thinking. She had spent months deciding if she would ever join a pack again. Weighing the pros and the cons of living as a lone. Pros nothing bad could happen to her unless at fault none other that her own. Cons lack of food and place to permanently call home. Lack of a family. Family. Who am I kidding. If I knew what family was I wouldn't be on my own right now. 

She lay down and began to daydream about what it would be like to be part of a family. It wasn't long before she found herself slowly drifting back to sleep.

[ooc] Heh. Sorry if the ending is crap. I'm just getting my rhythm back. haha. [ooc]
Messages In This Thread
Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 12, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 17, 2015, 04:18 PM