Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No problem i like to tease Bjorn I really do...and his reactions sometimes are so off the wall it makes me laugh...

Thistle Watched him looking around and she realized this wolf was never relaxed. She knew that was good, but it also made her a bit sad. After all there should be some relaxation at times. "So I see. She murmured at him.

Thistle jumped about a foot in the air when his teeth connected to her scruff and she quickly backed up wary and confused. She had not meant to upset him was he going to attack her or worse, he was a great deal larger than her and she was in heat, curse this infernal cycle and the fact that it just had to have happened when there was a tragedy and she had others to take care of. She was breathing heavily through her nostrils watching him with wide blue eyes.

She then realized that he was trying to be respectful as best he could, even for a brute he had a small sense of morals she had noticed. She slowly relaxed and backed up softly. See i'm sorry I don't realize the effect I have.... Her lower lip trembled once, but she bit her lip and hardened her jaw line making her eyes glitter. Curse these hormones she was not a little girl prone to crying or exaggerating and she was acting like an absolute nut case. "I'm sorry i usually do not get this upset over silly stupid trivial things. I'm acting like i've been eating poppy seeds with these mood swings. She snorted at herself once, gave the larger male more room.

Thistle Cloud was unsure what to do or say now, as he tried to avoid looking at her, should she offer to leave, granted that would give her hindquarters directly in his line of vision and reach. Should she have him leave or should she sit there and continue to talk about silly little things. She licked her muzzle once twice as she was thinking on what to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - March 30, 2014, 02:57 PM