Flycatcher Downs Sometimes being too courageous is a problem
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sounds good! Thanks for the thread. :D

Alastor wondered what the mountains were like, though whether he’d ever look into them or not was up for discussion. If they were nice, then perhaps he’d have no choice but to… then again, such a statement was just a matter of opinion. Never would he speak ill of another being’s home, as he would never wish for the same to be said of his, but he knew not to just jump to conclusions. Everyone had different tastes, after all, even when it came to the land on which they lived. Knowing the appearance of someone’s home could tell a lot about them, too, but he did not press for details. The Greek was an outsider, that he understood well, and outsiders were never just given information on a wolf’s pack.

“Perhaps I will,” he voiced, uncertain of what he would end up doing. The lure of joining a pack was too good to pass up, but he didn’t yet believe he was ready to move on. There were still some things he wished to do, a place he had to visit, before making any final decisions. “It was nice meeting you,” Alastor voiced, standing and giving a soft bow of his head. “I have something I must do, but I hope we can meet again someday.” With those last words and a smile of farewell, the argent lupine took his leave. He had a bypass to get to, and an old home to finally part ways with.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes being too courageous is a problem - by Echelon - September 03, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Sometimes being too courageous is a problem - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Sometimes being too courageous is a problem - by Echelon - September 30, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Sometimes being too courageous is a problem - by Alastor - October 15, 2015, 11:51 AM