Collide
16 Posts
Ooc — Rat
Nature's tyranny had left Larch in an unmistakeably fragile state, but she shifted her paws, lifting her head in a stance which spoke of alertness all the same. She had returned to the Vale weary and confused, but the tumble of snow and stone from the peaks which encircled Northstar had cleared her mind (if not her ears). She knew now which direction she needed to head in; she simply needed a little help in doing so. Though there was no shame in asking for help, the golden woman did wonder if she should have called for Raheerah – but judging by his reaction to finding her slender form buried in the snow, the lead Warrior's mind would be fully occupied.

Then there was the fact that she liked Xi'nuata's company, and was intrigued to see her in action. Black-peppered ears lifted when they caught the sound of paws falling over rock, snow and earth, and Larch lowered her head to take in the higher ranking female with gratitude, nodding as the pale brown shape pulled up close by. Larch drew in a long breath, willing her hind leg to remain stable despite the ache it offered with every movement.

”I want to train,” she offered, her voice loud despite the roughness in it. ”I need to know how I can defend us when I'm.. like this.” Her ears pulled back and her inky nose wrinkled – her injured state was far from pretty or efficient, and she knew it would take patience to work around her semi-lame back leg.
Messages In This Thread
Collide - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: Collide - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Collide - by Larch - April 01, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - April 01, 2014, 09:15 AM