Phoenix Maplewood Hidden in the Shadows (Joining)
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ashka remained on the ground. Things seemed to be going fairly well and she would rather avoid instigating any fights or arguements. Her ears twitched as the white alphess spoke. She felt it wouldn't be good to dissapoint the alphess by telling her she hadnt had much training as she never really had a sparring partner. She was too young before... 

She shook her head briefly to shake the thought and then decided against lying and being found out once the wolf named Fire kicked her rear end in a spar. Her ears drooped slightly. "Not long enough to win a fight, I have some basic skills after sparring with a few of my littermates..." she paused for a moment before continuing. "I would need a teacher or a sparring partner to learn, but I can assure you I learn quickly and will be a great asset to the pack. Practice makes perfect right?" she stated. A hint of worry showed in her eye but it was quickly hidden. She would rather not come across as desperate.

The white wolf spoke again announcing she too was a hunter and that company was appreciated. A small but unsure smile came across her maw. "I would be honoured to accompany you on a hunt sometime," she said ears returning to their upright position. 

The idea of joining this pack of wolves was growing on her however her trust was not easily earned. It would take her a while to accept these wolves into her life as "family". Not to say she would not defend them at all costs. Her loyalty was not to be questioned.

Sorry it took so long. Busy week. Am i allowed to start threads with pack wolves before this one is finished or would you rather me wait?
Messages In This Thread
Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 12, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 17, 2015, 04:18 PM