Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Celeste felt a wave of embarrassment flooding over her despite him saying that it was ok. She still felt super awkward about it. However he seemed not to be too bothered by the fact. Perhaps the same thing had happened to him once. "That's good, anything or anyone I should not be socializing with. Like, packs i shouldn't go near?" she asked curiously. Perhaps if there were any angry packs he would know of them. He had in fact been here longer than her so. 

Dusk was beginning to fall and a smile began to grow on the sleek faes face. "I don't suppose you happen to mind travelling at night. Do you?" she asked tilting her head. She hoped it wouldn't be too much of a problem if they happened to be out once it got dark. 

"Oh, that's interesting. So you left that pack to go lone? Something happen there?" she questioned but then regretted it. She shouldn't really be digging into Sebastian's private life they had only just met. "On second thought, ignore that question. It's really none of my business." she stated dipping her head apologetically. 

"You fish?!?" she chuffed happily. "I haven't met another wolf that enjoyed fishing, I was the only one at my birth pack," she stated briefly remembering trying to teach her brother how to fish. She smiled at the thought. "I've always loved water, even as a pup. When I was small my mother told me i used to just lay in puddles and refuse to move, despite the potential to catch a chill," she chuckled softly wagging her tail slowly back and forth. 

"My brother isn't so much a fan of the whole water thing. I used to drive him insane when I splashed him," she mused the smile growing. She was enjoying the memories that were trailing through her brain. She snapped herself out of it when she remembered she was with someone."Oh uh sorry about that, next time you should just tell me to shut up. I can ramble sometimes..." she trailed off feeling more embarrassed than before.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM