Blackfeather Woods Wrong turn
21 Posts
Ooc —
It's fine, aha.
Ahhh, poor Ragdoll doesn't even know what's coming... >w>

Ragdoll knew the dangers. He was well aware of what could happen if he drew too close to a territory, and yet he’d done so anyways. Not only that, but he’d unconsciously crossed over into the claimed land. A mistake, he knew, and one he’d frantically started to correct the second he realized what had happened. Alas, it was too late. Already he’d been noticed, earning him a menacing snarl from a darkened woman. Then there came the one word he could not stand being called, but never had the guts to stand up to those who referred to him as such. He understood why he’d been called a dog, having learned from a young age that his looks were something of a disgrace to his wolf ancestry. Hardly anyone had ever dared speak such words aloud in his home pack, but the surrounding ones and strangers were never that kind. His maw parted ways, then, words of correction about to fall out, but they never came. More words were snarled out at him, forcing his jaws to snap shut and his ears to fall flat against his skull. The fur along his back bristled, while his tail hung like a sickle overtop his hind. The woman came towards him, and he quickly moved out of the way, though not without some of his chest fur getting snagged.

That movement alone was all he needed, and the boy instantly fell back. His legs carried him directly into no man’s land, though his pale optics never left the form of his attacker. “I didn’t mean to enter your territory,” he stated quickly, wishing to try and get his defense out before things escalated. “I was just looking for someone to give me directions, and must’ve crossed over the border on accident. I swear I’ll leave right now.” His entire body remained stiff as he spoke, pleading his case against the stranger who’d lunged for him. The hybrid did not hold it against her, knowing well he had no one but himself to blame. He should have been paying closer attention to where he was going, rather than ignoring every lesson he’d ever been taught as a puppy.
Messages In This Thread
Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 15, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 20, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 20, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 23, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - October 25, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - October 27, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - November 02, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - November 12, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Wrong turn - by Ragdoll - November 22, 2015, 01:45 PM