Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Björn felt her jump in reaction to his teeth in her scruff, but soon enough there was distance between them, though out of the two of them she looked the most disheveled. Her breaths were heavy from her nostrils as she stared at him with eyes darkened by the width of her pupils. He almost laughed, feeling like he should have been the one to look like a demon from hell had risen to torment him instead of her, because in that moment he certainly felt tormented. “Any male within a mile radius of you will want to claim you, and if he tells you otherwise he is lying,” Björn told her between gritted teeth, though he still refused to look at her. It wasn’t her fault - not really - but he felt ready to place the blame upon her, nevertheless. For rejecting his advances, for making him remember that she was a free woman and, therefore, without consent was untouchable.

Because Björn refused to look at her, he did not fall witness to the near tears he had almost brought her too. Not that he would have felt guilt for it, but still. “Why are you upset about it? What are you upset about?” Not satisfied until his curiosity was sated, the questions spilled from the Viking’s lips as he stared studiously at an apparently interesting rock that had moss growing up it’s side. If anyone should have been upset, it should have been him, as far as he was concerned, but he did not say this to her because her words did not make an exact sense to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Ragnar - March 31, 2014, 02:34 PM