Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked over her and smiled, his tail wagging a bit. He didn't mean to spend more nights with her but it felt natural to do so. He wouldn't want her to be on her own. Sebastian raised his chin a bit feeling so adventurous and cool that he did this. He wasn't sure if he was crushing yet, maybe he was guarding himself a bit. "I think seal is great," he returned. "And I had a really good time too," he admitted. Sebastian had behaved really well for a male. It had probably to do with what his father did to females that he didn't want Haven to be treated like that. His pale eyes locking onto her golden ones for a moment. 

"Ehm... No. I would only return if I was there to stay. I will probably hang out in this valley," he spoke then, with a bit of a hint. "You know, think about your offer," he murmured with a handsome grin. He was not yet going to add 'thinking about you' in his sentence. He wasn't that smooth yet. Plus maybe the female only saw him as a friend, and it seemed that there quite some wolves here. If Haven didn't like him then there might be others. "I hope you aren't in trouble because of me. You might want to get my scent off you before they think you eloped and assume you're pregnant or something..," he let out, sounding a bit flustered. They were wolves, so it did happen that a lone wolf would try and get a female from another pack. Sebastian was just decent enough not to take her against her will. Frankly some females were too scary to take against their will.
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM