Duck Lake The Earth has music for those who listen
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Hope you don't mind finishing this up, need to close up some older threads to make way for newer ones - new one soon?

Arabella seemed inspired by nature and the things the FitzDutiful had spoke about. She asked him if he would teach her and he nodded before looking up at the sun to get a sense of the currently time. "I will," he said, a little hesitantly, "but do you mind if we do it another day? I have to get back to my pack, but pop down sometimes - we're at the mountain there - " he pointed his muzzle at Silvertip Mountain that was just visible on the horizon.

With that, he turned to go - staying only to see if she would or wouldn't come by one day. It was past time for him to get home, he had stayed for too long with the plants, distracted by something he had forgotten he loved. At least this meeting had shown him that he didn't really want to give up his naturalist trade.
Messages In This Thread
The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - August 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 03, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 07, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 17, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - October 22, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 31, 2015, 10:15 AM