Phoenix Maplewood take only what you need from it
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Citali excused herself, padded off a bit, and squatted over a rock before returning. Marked and drying, she resumed her walk with the female who looked much like Nochtli. She said nothing as the female mused over her skill set. She could decide what she wished to pursue in due time. Her journey of profession was very much her own.

It was the next question that gave Citali pause. "Truthfully, I'm not certain." The admittance made her realize that this pack was loosely based on the mutual agreement that they all wished to inhabit this space. There were days when she questioned the leadership and their mind. There were other days where she didn't care because she was allowed to freely operate within this space and let them call all the shots. Except there hadn't been many to call. Until the few wolves of late had been added to their number, there were hardly enough of them to consider this pack a true pack.

"There are no secrets here. Everything is exactly as you see it. If there's a vision, I'm not privy to it. If there's a goal, I haven't the slightest idea what it might be. It is whatever you decide to make of it." She paused in talking as she stepped forward and continued along the borders. "I hope you have your own direction for life. You'll not be finding any guidance here."
Messages In This Thread
take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 17, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Regipre - October 17, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 18, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Citali - October 18, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 18, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Citali - October 18, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 19, 2015, 06:15 AM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Citali - October 19, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 21, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Citali - October 22, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: take only what you need from it - by Vega Kyran - October 27, 2015, 05:45 AM