Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven followed as Sebastian clambered back up to the small island, where he shook out his fluffy coat. Haven couldn't help but laugh, he looked adorable with his charcoal grey fur sticking out all fluffy like. You look great! She teased, climbing up next to him with a smile. She shook out her fur as well, and she was just as fluffy and cute. Sebastian jumped back in again to play some more, and Haven followed. He commented on her laugh, and she grinned as she swam towards him, Thank you! I like yours too.

Sebastian suggested something new. Haven hadn't heard of the hot springs, but the idea of them intrigued her. But even more exciting to her was the idea of going back to the coast. Was that a hint that Sebastian really liked her? Maybe she could go out exploring with him again. They had such a great time the first time, what was stopping them from going again? Sounds fun! I'd like that. Maybe sometime I could take you to my old home. She stopped in the middle of the thought. She had almost forgotten about the fire. All the happiness had distracted her from her past. The Falls were gone. Her old territory was scorched and going back would only make her sad.

Well maybe not. She said, trying to regain the happy moment, but there was a hint of her sadness in the tone of her voice. She made a soft smile, trying to be strong. She swam back to the small island, her desire to swim having disappeared. She just wanted to lay down now, to cuddle up and go back to sleep and pretend like her family wasn't gone. She came to the island and sat down, her grey and golden ticked fur dripping with water.

Aww sad Haven <3
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM