Collide
16 Posts
Ooc — Rat
Larch made no effort to hide the injured limb; nor did she play down the pain it caused her. The golden female ventured a step forward, shifting her weight to the most comfortable position she could obtain. She smiled in response, the slash across her cheek pushing upward along with the corners of her lips.

It was her inner discomfort which Larch kept carefully concealed from her fellow Warrior – the feeling of being on the edge of uselessness was cloying, like claws scraping at her flesh, urging her to move onward and upward. Larch was restless, no doubt about it, but she remained collected in her response to Xi'nuata's words. “I'm not exactly used to taking things slowly, but I will,” she agreed in quieter tones, ears flicking back momentarily.

Larch did not search for the gradient eyes which had lingered pointedly on her semi-lame hind limb, but she was all too aware of Xi'nuata's movements. Limping forward, her head held a little lower than the milky brown woman's, a faint whine shook her vocal chords. “I would feel worse than useless if I was to do nothing, though. If someone tried to breach our borders tomorrow, I'd have to fight on three legs. I can't let myself get rusty. Please.” There was a steel in Larch's voice and her brows rose; she wouldn't let this rest unless Xi'nuata flatly refused to help her train.
Messages In This Thread
Collide - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: Collide - by Larch - March 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - March 31, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Collide - by Larch - April 01, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Collide - by Xi'nuata - April 01, 2014, 09:15 AM