come undone with me
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
For @Nuka. Sorry this is kind of random and weird. xD

The morning was partially cloudy, but the sun still shone determinedly despite it’s frequent disappearances beneath the large, cottony white clouds that drifted across the sky line. It was also a warm morning, the air thick with a warm dampness that made the air almost unbearably muggy. As if on some unspoken cue Björn’s tongue lolled out of his mouth in a pant, before he drew it across his leathery black nostrils, pausing along the borders near the coast line, the gentle roar of the Sea a welcoming lullaby to the Viking who did not spend much time in it’s presence since he had departed Odinn’s Cove. The cool, salty breeze was alluring as he lifted his leg to strengthen the stretch of border before the Berserker Warden made his way to the shore, hardened earth transitioning to warm, softened golden sand. It molded beneath his paws as he walked through it, scarred face serious as he closed eyes briefly, inhaling the salty tang of the brine as it pressed against his chest, ruffling the thick fur found there, spraying him with salt water.

Slowly, his limp less noticeable then it had been before, though still present as he moved, conscious of not disrupting his healing shoulder, not wanting to have to go to Thistle and explain to her that the scab tore open because of carelessness. He would already bear an ugly scar there to accommodate all of his many others (though this did not particularly bother the Viking) but nevertheless did not want to cause the fawn girl any more worry than he already had. For it seemed that while she might not have liked him, Thistle seemed to worry and to like to fuss over him, nevertheless.

Björn did not like fanfare and did not like her fussing over something so trivial as a wound.

Odinn did not desire his death for many years and would see to it that he stayed alive, the Viking was confident. Though, despite his reminders of this did not seem to calm the girl’s anxieties any. A soft snort escaped black, leathery nostrils as the Savage opened his icy eyes to stare contently at the ocean, letting it’s waves carry his thoughts for the time being.

Messages In This Thread
come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 01, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: come undone with me - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 04, 2014, 09:58 AM