Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven turned as Sebastian nudged her, her golden eyes glinting with tears. But she was strong, she wouldn't let them fall. She listened to his statement, blunt yet it showed his understanding. She nodded graciously, and leaned her head on Sebastian's shoulder. He gave her a quick speech, and she listened carefully. She understood what he meant. The fire at Ivory Falls had made her stronger, she had become aware that the world though beautiful, was also cruel. She knew now that she couldn't treat everyday the same, for some are bad and some are good. But she has to cherish them all for she never would know when there won't be a next.

Life goes on, and Haven had to understand that. It was a hard idea to grasp, but she knew he was right. She was still living. She had a new home and friends, no life hadn't ended when she lost her family, it had only taken a new course. And for all she knew it could be just as great. She smiled, a tear falling from her eyes. The only one that would, tears didn't come often for the girl. When she was a pup she had never cried. But after the fire she'd cried a couple times. Life goes on and things change.

Thank you Sebastian. I'm sorry for having such an awful mood swing when we were having so much fun. I guess I'm kind of a downer. I'm sure everyone has their own problems. You too, so I should stop being so selfish and think about others. She smiled, determined to get back to the happy place she was in a moment ago. She nudged Sebastian's shoulder and chuckled, Some day its been huh?
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM