Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An answer was given, allowing her to call the stranger by name from then on. It seemed that, once again, she was in the company of someone none too aggressive. It was something she found to be very pleasant, and was glad to have been met by such reasonable wolves so early on in her travels. When she was still a mere hatchling, she’d heard tales from those in the tribe who had traveled prior to her birth. Some had been interesting, building up on her own want to explore and see what she could, but others had been rather terrible. Stories of mad and vicious wolves, tearing someone down for doing nothing by passing through an unclaimed land. Of course, the territories may have been close to the homes of said wolves, but in Asterr’s eyes, that did not matter. A place nearby was not a part of a home unless someone had laid claim to it. That did not change no matter where one went, and to hear of such tales had worried her slightly. Now, however, she believed those worries to have drifted away from her mind, seeing as every wolf she’d met was either kind or neutral towards her.

She watched as the male’s head turned to look off into another direction, acting as if he’d heard a sound. Curious, her own ears perked up slightly, pushing forward in an attempt to listen in on whatever noise had sounded. She was met with nothing, however, leaving her to look upon the other as if he’d gone completely bonkers. It was a fleeting look, as she’d quickly hidden it away upon realizing it’d crossed onto her features. The Draconid was not a rude wolf, she took pride in being polite and reasonable, so to look at another in such a way was beyond her capabilities. Whatever he’d heard, or imagined, must have died down, since his attention was turned back to the obsidian girl. Following that came words she’d not been expecting to hear, but nodded anyways to show she’d acknowledged his words. “You need not worry about me entering your tribe’s land,” she returned, wishing to ease any worries he may or may not have. Asterr knew he was only doing his part to keep his family safe, and for that she could not blame him. “I will keep my distance.” Sincerity was evident in her words, making the truth behind them be known. She was not interested in joining another settlement—at least not for the time being—so keeping away from one’s claim would be an easy task.

The topic of conversation was soon returned to whatever the man had been hearing, or imagining, moments ago. When a question was directed her way, she shook her head. “I apologize, but I did not hear anything,” she said, offering a verbal answer in case he’d been unable to catch her movement in his peripheral. “Perhaps it was just the wind?” she offered, unsure what else to say. To think she’d crossed paths with a madman was worrisome, though she refused to let herself think of him in such a way. There could have been something, just a small noise, that she’d been unable to catch. For both their sakes, she hoped that to be the case.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM