Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her for a moment and somehow he was rather relieved that she wasn't all happy. It showed a far more mature side of her to show such seriousness. Sebastian being rather serious himself when it came down to it appreciated that. She was after all younger than him and he wasn't sure how much that difference would be mentally. Some were far more childlike, and even though he still had a bit of that childhood playfulness, she seemed to have that too along with the serious-side. 

He saw the one tear fall and wanted to lick it away but he refrained himself. He only met this girl days ago. "Don't say that about yourself," he instantly spoke, close to interrupting her. He was one to talk negatively and he learned that it didn't brought anything. Now he was getting more happy and relaxed fun things came his way. "You are not a downer, nor a selfish wolf. I know selfish wolves and you are not one of them. I don't mind the change, it can't be all fun right? Even with friendships or you know.. actual relationships it isn't always fun. And what ever you mean to the other wolf you should be there and support them, maybe not agree, but always be supporting."

Sebastian then smiled, one of his handsome smiles. "And I might sound all wise now but like most of the time I will making that mistake myself," he chuckled lightly. He smiled at the nudged and wanted to nudge her back. He did however shook out his coat because he was cold. "I guess that is you rounding up the day and getting ready to get back to your pack then...," he spoke, sounding slightly sad.
Messages In This Thread
It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 21, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 21, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Sebastian - October 24, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: It's always hard to say goodbye - by Haven - October 25, 2015, 10:03 AM