Silvertip Mountain Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady hoped his own experiences would help Mason realize that life did go on, even though right now it may not seem like it. Steady was only a year old, and still had a lot of growing to do of his own. His experience with his ex girlfriend, he supposed you could call her, only gave him a better idea of the type of mate he really needed. He was in no rush to find her, though.

He smiled when Mason confessed he'd like puppies one day. It gave Steady confidence that his nephew would be okay, especially if he could still see himself with a mate and pups one day. He nodded in agreement, then frowned when Mason told him of his mother. "I'm so sorry that happened, Mason," he said. "I don't know what would compel someone to do that, but it doesn't make you any less wanted," he said strongly. He hoped FitzDutiful had instilled that in his son and daughter- that they were no less loved because their mother left them.

He looked thoughtful as he considered his nephew's question. "You know, I'd think I'd be happy with any pup. I'm not too picky on sex or color," he said honestly. "Though... It would be nice to have a son to raise, pass on my knowledge and skills to," he added. He'd like to watching his son grow up nice and strong, maybe even lead his own pack.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers - by Steady - October 25, 2015, 04:19 PM