Jade Fern Grove mixed feelings
16 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Estoc's bi-colored gaze noted the few scars that had not been present the last time he saw his big brother: the large chunk of ear that had gone missing, the scars on his chest and his shoulder. And Scimitar seemed older somehow, as if all the burdens of the world was resting on his shoulders. Life had been hard, but now, Estoc decided that his life wasn't too bad and he was suddenly thankful to the Fates for weaving a relatively easy life compared to Scimitar (he didn't know what happened after he left, but it couldn't be anything good).

"You know," Estoc replied with a shrug of his shoulder and a crooked smile, "the same as always. I've seen better days but...yeah I'm good. I'm....better than you anyhow. You seemed to have gained several new scars while I was gone, and, uh, sorry to tell you this, big bro, but you look old." Well, Estoc, that was a brilliant way to greet the brother you haven't seen for ages. Way to go, mate. The Frostfur canted his head sideways and hoped Scimitar would drop the stoic mask and tell his younger bro how he really felt.
Messages In This Thread
mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 01, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 02, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 02, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 10, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 26, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Scimitar - October 27, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: mixed feelings - by Estoc - October 28, 2015, 09:27 AM