Jade Fern Grove everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Whittier determined it had to be something cool, and the wolf waited for a stolen moment to hear what it could be – and then realized his son was waiting for him to make the suggestion. Giving his tongue a quiet cluck in thought, the male swung his muzzle around, taking in the area. Plants and herbs were Swift’s thing, and so he pushed that from his mind.

Bending his muzzle down to give the thicker boy a nudge, Scimitar began to trail along the paths of the Grove, quietly thinking to himself. “Well, what would you like to get as a gift?” The cinnamon wolf wasn’t certain just what Bazi would appreciate receiving – hopefully, anything from her son, but he knew her mood would sour if Scimitar himself was there for it.

His eyes lingered upon an empty turtle shell – faded by the sun, and yet in otherwise fine condition. Padding lazily over to it, the male rolled the item with his paw, inspecting it carefully to make sure nothing popped out at them.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime. - by Scimitar - October 27, 2015, 07:00 AM