Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The encounter with the male had been, by far, the strangest in her entire life. Even as it progressed, it appeared to have no plans of easing back with the oddness. Still, she’d remind herself, it was better than the alternative, and so she’d continue to go along with it until the male came to his senses—if that ever happened. “I’m positive,” the yearling answered, confident in her sense of hearing. Never had she had an issue with her ears, and she was never without her hearing. Ever since they’d first opened up and introduced her to the sounds of the world around her they’d been able to catch every little sound that was possible to be caught, just like with any other wolf. While she knew of the existence of deafness, she did not know of what could possibly cause one to hear more than what was actually there, rather than less. Perhaps, though, the male was a vessel for a deity like herself… no, that couldn’t be right. She cast that thought aside, unable to find any evidence to support the theory. If that had been the case, then surely he would have known of the foreign presence, and therefore wouldn’t be so intent on finding the source of whatever he’d heard. Yes, she was just in the midst of a madman, nothing more.

Carefully, Asterr gave a slight tilt of her head, silver optics watching the man with a whit of curiosity. “Weird death?” she repeated, a question sitting on the edge of her words. “What happened that made it strange?” For something to be deemed ‘weird’ was not new to her, but also not any less intriguing in her mind. She held a desire to learn of what had happened, what had made the death be labeled as being abnormal. The chances of her investigating the area in which it’d occurred were slim, but only because she didn’t feel the need to—at the moment, anyways. Currently, she only wanted to hear of the oddity, but there was no pulling sensation in the back of her mind that urged her to witness it firsthand.

Before the explanation was given to her, however, there came another query. This one she found answering to be much easier, if only because it didn’t relate to something that may or may not exist. “I am not,” the Draconid answered. “I come from a tribe that is a bit far from this land.” Of course, she’d taken some precautions upon leaving, as well as gained her parents support. “What of you?” she asked, returning his question. “Are you originally from around here, or did you have to travel in order to find your pack?” Not being one to pry, her sentence was presented with a tone signaling his answering was completely optional. Conversing with another was nice and all, but Asterr would not poke and prod if silence was preferred.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM