Haunted Wood My teeth and ambitions are bared
Hayde
Unlike many wolves Hayde was usually fond of the cold and winter season. She would become a ghost once the snow lay on the ground, and her pelt of silky white fur would be much more useful than when against the bright autumn colors. Though for now she clashed against the orange and red scenery while hunting proved more difficult each and every day. Food was migrating out of the woods and the pale girl wondered if her sister's rag tag group of wolves could remain here much longer.

The wolfess wasn't at her strongest, though with her winter coat growing in nicely it appeared as if she hadn't lost much weight at all. While her fur provided false strength, Hayde felt the weakness in her muscles. She could feel herself growing sick over the past days and was now at the point where she would rather stay sleeping in her den, than preform the duties expected of her.

With a groan, the female crawled out of her den and towards the borders to go on a quick patrol she hoped would be easy and give little problems for her to deal with. Though when the familiar scent of the neighboring alpha male was found, Hayde felt as if her stomach twisted into knots while she spilled bile onto the ground. Why of all wolves did it have to be that asshole? Hayde pulled herself together and slowly began to track the alpha down while tripping over rocks and even her own feet. Today was the one day the female actually considered allowing an intruder to pass through, but on her final decision to flee or fight Hayde pushed forward praying she wouldn't be the only wolf to confront the intruder.
Messages In This Thread
My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - October 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - October 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hugin - October 29, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 27, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:21 PM