Silvertip Mountain Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He chuckled, happy Mason didn't seem to think less of him because he harbored a need for a son. "Thanks," he said, smiling. Truth be told, Steady would be happy no matter what fate decided to give him in children. He just hoped he got the chance to have them.

Mason was thankful for Steady's praise, and he smiled. "Just telling it like I see it," he said casually. He knew Mason had so much to give, and hoped his heartache over Zaria wouldn't hurt him so much that he couldn't give to others.

Steady's tail thumped the ground behind him. "Yeah, the sooner the better since it will be harder to travel during winter," he replied. "I'm not sure which packs have the most experienced healers and caretakers, but it won't hurt to ask. If they don't have one, either, we'll go to the next pack." Come hell or high water, Steady would make sure Mason got the teachings he sought.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers - by Steady - October 27, 2015, 07:20 PM