Phoenix Maplewood A lack of color
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It was impossible to rest no matter how hard he tried. He shut his tired eyes, but sleep was miles away. They slowly reopened shortly after. The body aches simply wouldn't allow it.  The flu was a vicious cycle— the only good treatment was sleep, but the symptoms made it so, so hard.  He coughed once more, rousing himself fully from his sleepless limbo.  

Now fully awake, Reek's vision slowly regained focus as he made out the small, but notably plump pup, standing a few feet away. She was relatively unfamiliar, one of Scarlett's brood, but Reek couldn't help but shoot her a feeble smile despite her strangeness. "I'll be fine," he wheezed in response. "But I wouldn't get too close— I'm sick."  She was too young and possessed an immune system far too delicate to handle such a shock to the system.

Another unfamiliar wolf arrived and Reek turned his attention to Juniper.  "Same goes for you— uh," he paused, realizing he didn't know either of their names. Saena had handled all the new arrivals as of late, causing Reek to feel a disconnect with the rest of his pack. "Names, both of you."
Messages In This Thread
A lack of color - by Reek - October 26, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: A lack of color - by RIP Valette - October 26, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: A lack of color - by Juniper RIP - October 26, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: A lack of color - by Reek - October 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: A lack of color - by RIP Valette - October 28, 2015, 11:55 AM