Overture Downs the funeral of decency
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven hadn't really been expecting that response. From what she'd learned, Blackfeather wolves were supposed to not like Grove wolves. Or something like that. This wolf seemed to not mean any harm. Haven frowned, not sure how to respond. Did this patchwork wolf expect her to know something about a Scarlett? Because she didn't. She'd never heard of the wolf before, but for some reason the Blackfeather wolf assumed she did. She began to let her guard down, less worried about an oncoming attack. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong pack... I don't know all these packs around here its hard to figure out which ones I'm not supposed to like. She thought in frustration, turning back to the wolf.

Umm no. Sorry. Don't know her. She said bluntly, still a little taken aback from his response. She'd simply assumed he was trespassing, but to tell the truth she didn't even know for sure he was from Blackfeather Woods. Maybe she had it all wrong and was being rude for no reason. She began to feel a bit embarrassed. The grey and white she-wolf, though still a bit suspicious, responded more politely this time. Sorry for being so rude. Newest to the pack and all, gotta make sure I don't screw things up. No I don't know a Scarlett but what does she look like? Maybe I've seen her before? She asked, though still wary had let her guard down and held a more friendly tone and posture.
Messages In This Thread
the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 23, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 23, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - October 28, 2015, 03:23 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - October 28, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 06, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 08, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 09, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Cicero - November 12, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the funeral of decency - by Haven - November 12, 2015, 05:32 PM