Haunted Wood My teeth and ambitions are bared
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Hope y'all don't mind if I hop in late! :)

When Elwood came across Peregrine's scent along the southern border heading straight for Haunted Wood, his curiosity got the better of him. He hadn't yet laid eyes on the wolves trying to claim the dark forest, and though he wasn't usually an instigator, he wanted to provide backup for Peregrine should the Alpha run into any trouble. Along the way, he came across a foul-smelling present left behind by Peregrine and carefully skirted around it.

He didn't have to travel too much further before he found not only Peregrine, but two unfamiliar she-wolves. Elwood moved to stand alongside his friend and leader, his yellow eyes resting coldly on the females. Their coats contrasted each other, but their expressions were nearly identical as they glared at Peregrine. He had heard the last part of Peregrine's words as he approached and looked to the opposition expectantly; he wanted answers, as well.
Messages In This Thread
My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - October 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - October 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hugin - October 29, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 27, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:21 PM