Horizon Ridge Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
[OOC - Sorry! I forgot the name of this thread and it took me a bit to find it!]

The large female chuffed softly at the other as she entered the world outside of her den. She collected her toned limbs beneath her and rose before crossing to meet her just outside. She licked her jaw in friendly greeting, neither submissive nor dominate. It was easy to see why people mistook Nuka for a weakling. She seemed all together far to gentle. What people often found out, far to late - was that her size and experience made her a force to be reckoned with, if her family or pack was threatened.

"I am glad you are feeling better, you needed the rest. Have you had time to think over you conundrum?"

She asked softly turning toward the path which led to the sea, in silent invite for the other to follow her.

"Your den? I am certain it's fine, little one. I am used to the cold and snow - it is to hot for my winter coat here. The cool night air, offers some comfort."

She hesitated, her tail flagging softly behind her just in case she had lagged and opted not to follow.

"Plans? To get to know those who live here better. I met your patient Kennedy last night, and Bjorn - now also you and the leader. Given time, I hope to know them all."
Messages In This Thread
Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Thistle Cloud - March 29, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - March 29, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Angel's Among Us, Demon's Inside Us - by Nuka - April 02, 2014, 08:26 AM