Mudminnow River what's this????
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was surprised to hear that Ilya was also new to her pack. Or well relatively new. Haven had just assumed that most wolves in Teekon must've spent their whole lives in Teekon. Now that she thought about it she knew how ridiculous it sounded, of course that couldn't be true. She shook off her shock, not wanting to sound stupid. She smiled, Well that's pretty cool! I'm glad I got to meet you and you met me and all. I've found that I really like this territory, and I think you will too. She said in a friendly and assuring tone.

Haven listened as Ilya explained what she'd been doing. She was more than happy to be invited to help out and follow Ilya upstream. She nodded, Yeah of course! I'd love to help. Plus I have nothing really better to be doing so. She shrugged standing up swiftly and stretching her legs. The grey and white female followed Ilya's glance upstream and began walking in that direction, assuming that's where they were going. Then she heard her the Delta female say something she hadn't heard of before. She thought for a moment, scouring her memory for anything to do with the word humans. But nothing came.

I'm sorry and I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but what's a human? Haven asked, looking down at her paws as she walked. She was thinking of what a human might be. Ilya said that humans couldn't be blocking the dam because there weren't any close by. That meant that if they were close by, that they could be blocking it. Were they like beavers? Or maybe some weird type of rock that dammed up rivers. Or maybe they were big and fat like the seals she'd seen at the coast with Sebastian. The young Grove wolf pondered these ideas while waiting for Ilya's answer.
Messages In This Thread
what's this???? - by Ilya - October 25, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 26, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 26, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 27, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 27, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 30, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 30, 2015, 03:26 PM