Mudminnow River what's this????
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven understood what Ilya meant. It seemed like the pack never really needed much of her, well except for when Scimitar had told her she was to be the Jade Fern Grove recruiter. She hadn't been all too successful with that. But she would still try if given the chance. I totally get that! It always seems like the pack is set and ready, and there's not much for me to do. Exploring's kind of my go to thing nowadays! She chuckled playfully, a big grin on her face. She liked talking to Ilya, and she was glad that she had found a friend.

Ilya stopped when Haven asked about humans, and Haven had to stumble over her feet to stop as well. She backed up towards Ilya and listened to the human's description. They sounded really ugly, and not at all like she'd imagined. She nodded, now feeling a bit smarter. Alright thanks, good to know. She said, it seemed like the black fae had had a run in with humans before. Haven didn't want to press her about it right now, though she was curious. Maybe if we get to be better friends I'll ask about it, she thought standing up and walking forwards.

Haven tried to imagine a wall in a river. Kind of like a beaver dam, but not. She shrugged off the thought, knowing that she wouldn't understand even if the really tried. They sound pretty weird. I'll definitely make sure to watch out for them. She said as she walked upstream after Ilya. Finally they came to what seemed like could be the problem. Oh! Found it! She yelped sarcastically, bounding towards what she recognized to be a beaver dam. I'm not sure exactly what a human dam looks like, but I'm pretty sure this one was made by beavers. She joked in her sarcastic tone, looking at the pile of sticks and mud in the middle of the river.

The Grove wolf was rather excited to see the beaver dam. She hadn't seen one since her old pack at Ivory Falls, and even back there she hadn't seen many. This one was rather impressive. She took a step forwards sniffing at it, then batting at it with a paw. A small stick cracked loose and she watched it wide eyed as it was carried down stream. Once it was out of view, Haven lost interest in it, and she turned back to the older female. Awesome! So what should we do? I'm not sure if I want to tear it down. Someone really worked hard to get it up. Maybe we could put some small holes in it on that side or something? I don't know it's up to you Miss Naturalist. Haven shrugged with a smile, tail wagging slightly.
Messages In This Thread
what's this???? - by Ilya - October 25, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 26, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 26, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 27, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 27, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 30, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 30, 2015, 03:26 PM