Duck Lake fighting shadows
Eta
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
47 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Here comes the lone wolf!

[Image: tumblr_m905hwJ27q1rbqb4uo4_r1_500.gif] 

Luna had seen the sun set once again, enjoying it. She had wandered through so many new places, though most seemed empty, no one. 'Maybe I'm that last wolf?', she thought in horror. 'No, silly, you know you're not the only wolf', a small voice in her head responded. Distracted, she walked off what seemed like the safe route.  

She found a patch of sky between the trees. She wished to sit down, but some wolf could come at any second. She paced around the small hole in the trees. Staring, she saw those little moons again, twinkling as always. She stayed there for a few minutes before pulling herself away from the wonderful view. Her grey eyes adjusted to her dim surroundings. Satisfied, she started to walk again between the ghost-like trees. 

Suddenly, she heard a voice, two in-fact. A female and a young male, not mates, probably. Tired, she walked towards the voices. As she got closer she heard the sound of footsteps. The louder one was maybe the female, as she sounded older, but the quieter ones still seemed louder than Lunae's. Lunae wouldn't usually go straight ahead to meet other wolves, but she was in need of food now. She was willing to take the risk.

She walked straight in front of the two wolves. Dizzy, yet she held her head not too low. She would not show weakness. "Hello, may I get some help? I need to find...", she started, then hesitated. Her voice hurt when she used it, as it was the first time for weeks. She opened her mouth, about to talk again when the whole world suddenly began spinning rapidly and she collapsed.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM