Duck Lake fighting shadows
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Edit: @Lunae, the pack is sort of busy and possibly disbanding, so I edited this sense Scim and Kas are probably busy xP

Haven was about to suggest that Jorunn and her go fishing, when all of a sudden she smelled an unfamiliar smell. She turned her head, ears perked and ready for something to attack. She could smell a wolf, and that let her relax, possibly a female? She stepped forwards a bit, partly her motherly instincts to guard those younger than her, and partly because she was straining to see the wolf. Then a black female came through the trees, she looked beaten and tired. Haven relaxed some as the black wolf didn't seem dangerous.

She watched as she collapsed, and yelped in alarm. She rushed forwards to catch the wolf, she was completely startled. I got ya. She mumbled with a huff, strengthening her muscles as she gently let the wolf fall to the ground. She had no clue what was wrong with her, other than the fact that she seemed tired. Maybe she just needs a rest? She thought worriedly, shuffling her paws nervously. Maybe I should howl for Scimitar or Kas? No, the pack is starting to dwindle and they have lots on their minds, I should deal with this on my own.

Haven gently let the black wolf fall to the ground and she began to sniff at her. She didn't smell of sickness. Possibly she was just tired. Jorunn seemed to have disappeared, so she decided to try and wake up the wolf. She gently nudged her and barked, Hey, hey Blackie! Wake up! Are you alright? She was persistent, and wouldn't stop until she knew the wolf wasn't dead or anything. She was genuinely worried.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM