Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
All Welcome 
@Steady All my threads are crossing – will assume Fitz says it is ok for Mason/Steady to go gallivanting in our respective threads!

Mason has crossed all other thoughts from his mind besides this trip. They were intent on heading to the nearest pack – because Steady had no real knowledge of which ones had a healer (especially a good one) so they were going to test the waters. They met in the morning and wended their way across  territory at Mason’s pace. They stopped for a short break during the middle of the day at the edge of the hot springs, then ploughed on towards the Redhawk Caldera. This was a pack his Dad had talked about before – as it was a pack his Dad had been a part of before he founded Silvertip Mountain.

Mason was intrigued to find out what the wolves were like that his Dad used to know. Also he was interested to see the types of packland wolves could have besides mountains. Mason was in high spirits as they travelled far from his woes and his home, leaving Zaria and Fitz far behind. His Uncle had allowed him surreptitiously-guarded freedom, and Mason loved him for that. He chattered to the adult (who was really only a little over twice Mason’s age) about everything from his ambitions to his feelings, carefully leaving out anything to do with his parent.

When they neared the caldera’s territory, the two sensibly dwindled to a stop a safe distance away. The ghostly white-grey boy with brown and gray patches turned orange eyes on his uncle as he uncertainly gazed out across the terrain. “What do we do now, Uncle Stead?” Mason sought guidance, “do we howl?” it was getting late now and night had set in long ago thanks to the shorter days. They would certainly need to find somewhere nearby to rest if they couldn’t locate a pack member tonight.
Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM