Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Tagging a gew RHC members, in hopes they can pop in or spread the word, maybe? @Peregrine @Pantaleimon

Steady was glad to see that Mason seemed to be recovering well from his heartbreak, and he was more than willing to give him a reason to focus his attention on something other than the relationship his Dad had with his crush. Steady felt it was a good opportunity for Mason to work on his skills and build himself up.

He was hesitant about leaving the pack, but with his brother's permission, they headed out on the journey to find knowledge. Steady allowed Mason to veer the conversation whichever way he liked, while Steady set a path to visit their first pack, a pack Fitz had suggested since he had been apart of it before. He hoped they wouldn't run into any problems, whether it be on their way, or when they knocked on the door of a stranger's pack. He supposed it was a little odd what they were doing, but Mason would not learn what he needed to any other way.

As they approached the borders, still keeping a safe distance, Steady came to a slow stop, his eyes scanning the area. His ear turned towards Mason, letting his nephew know he heard him while he considered their options. The sun had set a while ago, and he feared it was too late tonight to call for someone. If he woke them up, they may not be in such a good mood. Turning to Mason, he said, "I think we should pick a spot to sleep for the night, and howl first thing in the morning. I don't want to disturb them tonight," he said. "What do you think?" he asked, valuing his nephew's opinion.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM