The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
It was strange to Tail, too— to be invited so easily into a claim's borders. Instinctively, she took on a more defensive posture, fighting against the thought that she would be attacked at any moment. Tail glanced at her dark companion, wondering if she felt similarly alien, but could not glean much from her stature. In fact, Amekaze seemed content enough to allow the yearling to lead the tour, which felt all kinds of wrong.

Her steps were cautious, but she began the descent up the mountain's gentle slope. It got easier to ignore instinct as the darker woman continued their conversation, and Tail's gaze took in all that she could as they spoke. She wasn't quite sure of what she was looking for, really, but the experience was a sobering reminder of how quickly things could change.

"It was a few years ago, before I was even born," she explained. "She left because... she couldn't do it. Despite her name, she was a spineless coward." Tail cringed at the harshness of her own words, but it was true. "I'm sure leading is difficult, but— she just left them without saying anything. Without making sure they were okay." It was clear that the yearling was not impressed with her sister's behavior. "I'll never be like that."
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM