Blacktail Deer Plateau the time has come (ic joining)
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Unsure of how long she was going to have to wait, Sabriyah lowered her rump to the ground, curling her tail around her forepaws to keep them warm. Lavender eyes scanned the horizon, watching for the approach of someone, anyone. As soon as she saw movement coming toward her, she rose to her paws and lowered her head toward the ground with her tail lying limply against her hind legs. She did not feel the need, at the moment, to go full out to show submission and hoped that this would be good enough, at least for the moment.

She cringed, inwardly, at learning she’d disturbed the male but kept her expression neutral, almost soft. ”Sabriyah, sir,” she responded with her name. ”And I come seeking a place to call home. I have been on my own for nearly a year, but have been longing to find a place to settle for the last two months.” Her ears twitched atop her head as she thought of what else to include in her introduction and request. She’d never been allowed to tag along with either of her parents when they had accepted strangers at their borders, so was unsure of what more to add.

Messages In This Thread
the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 09:08 PM