Blacktail Deer Plateau the time has come (ic joining)
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Inwardly she scolded herself for having not thought to offer what her strengths and skills were from the get go. Outwardly, she dipped her head down just a tad further, making sure to keep her gaze lowered, staring at the toes of his front paws. ”Having been on my own for nearly a year, I am swift on my paws and I am an experienced hunter,” she promptly responded. ”I can hold my own, while helping to do for others. I would willingly put myself in the way of danger to keep it from reaching pack members, including your young family, sir.” Sabriyah was fiercely loyal, except to her birth family.

Ah yes. That question did not surprise her, though she was unsure of how to answer without sounding like some sort of creepy freak. Alas, there was no way to explain it without ending up sounding like that anyway. ”Scent,” she began to answer. ”The last couple of months, I have been trying to find a place to call home, but it has always been the scent, the smells of the packs I came across, that drove me away from even considering them. This place, this pack, your pack, carries a different scent. A more welcoming scent. I… don’t know how to fully explain it, sir.”

Messages In This Thread
the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 09:08 PM