Blackfeather Woods That don't impress me much
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Looks like I just turned this standard thread into a Chronicler thread B)

This far, it seemed like Akela was way too interested in Damien's mind, something he didn't want at all. With every word it seemed as if the Beta was trying to pull strings to see which one got him a bad scar, and he was getting close, dangerously close. The boy did not like to be corrected, and he hated to be wrong.

"My side is not sore," Damien raised his voice subtly, "It is an honor to bear this mark." he almost growled. And then the right string was pulled. "Letting it go? You know nothing, do you? Oh, but how could you if you've barely been a couple weeks in the pack? he said, clearly pissed. "Please do allow me to guide you through our history, Beta, You will need it if you want to be half as good a leader as any of the others have... Grimnir had been with the pack as long as I've lived. One of the longest-standing members of the pack, but barely of any use to it. He came up to my sister one day, halfway through a gathering to threaten her life in front of the whole pack, and he was stupid enough to attack her afterwards when no one was looking... But no one seemed to notice the coincidence. He remained a member, unjudged, unsuspected, unscathed. He ate our food when he was barely there to catch it. He mated one of our females, and sired pups that he raised with our resources. And he deserves to die for all the pain he's made us all go through. So no, I will not let it go until the bastard is dead."
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 02, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 06, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 08, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 09, 2015, 10:13 AM