Blacktail Deer Plateau the time has come (ic joining)
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc; works for me! <3

The young female was truly unable to really explain why she chose this place, this pack, to join based on scent. There was just something alluring about it, enticing almost, that had drawn her here. Yet it had been scent that had kept her from seeing a home in other packs. The smells had been wrong with the other packs, other places she had passed by. Something about them just hadn’t sat right with her. It was something she was unable to really explain, unfortunately.

Sabriyah pushed her ears partially forward to take in every word he spoke to her. The young female gave a slight wag of her tail upon being told she was being accepted. A nod of her head was given to show that she was listening, that she heard what he was telling her that she needed to do. ”Yes, sir,” she responded without hesitation. She would hunt for him, for his young family, to prove herself so that she could remain within his ranks. It would not take her long to prove to him that he was not making a mistake by accepting her into his pack.

Questions… did she have any? ”Yes, sir,” she responded, giving a slight nod. ”Even though it’s been a while since I was within a pack, I do remember that my parents’ pack had co-ranks, jobs really. Do you have that within your ranks?” Sabriyah would eagerly pursue a job if they were, indeed, had within his ranks. It would give her something to strive for, something further to show her worth and loyalty.

Messages In This Thread
the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: the time has come (ic joining) - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 09:08 PM