Blacktail Deer Plateau shiver my timbers (join)
7 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I'd kind of prefer it if this stays between Perry and Kraken for now, I want to delay all the Maury moments for now... if things start going sour, though, I might want to pull Atticus in. <__>

His dark paws beat down upon the thawing earth, pace quick and relentless—fueled more by the dark male's youth than his less-than-grown strength and stamina. Adrenaline was on his side, pushing the boy further than his limits. He would not be made captive again, no matter how pretty the she-wolf... and though Kraken could appreciate the female form at his age, he didn't yet understand why. Neither did he understand exactly what they planned on doing with him once he came of age.

Being nothing more than a whelp himself, the charm of the sirens held little sway over the young seaman; rather than feeling lucky that a bunch of she-wolves wanted to shiver his timbers (when he would finally have timber to speak of), Kraken simply knew them as thieves of his freedom. Living within the rigid culture of the sirens, Kraken found himself missing the chaos and wild nature of Tortuga. It was actually his intention to return there, even if his mother couldn't tell the difference between her sprogs and rocks, but being as young as he was, the boy soon found himself lost.

Well, that, and because he was focusing more on leaving the crazy witches far, far behind him rather than where he was actually going.

All along the coast he ran, pausing as he neared a place on the shore filled with crew-scent—but ultimately deciding that it would be too easy for the sirens to find him there (never mind that they had likely stopped pursuing him days ago). No, to be safe, he would either need to find Tortuga... or turn inland, and find solace amongst landlubbers. And being that his birthplace was likely days in the opposite direction, where he would need to pass by the Aegean Cove once again, Kraken chose the latter.

He continued to run until he caught wind of the first inland pack, slowing to a stop several meters from the rocky base of a plateau.
Messages In This Thread
shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 02, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 04, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 14, 2014, 09:26 AM