Porcupine Ridge i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Had the brutish male not been displeased with her actions, she might have thought some ailment had befallen her beloved. But upon hearing his grumble amidst her tale, she smiled gently and brushed an assuring shoulder against his side. She knew of the strong reservations he had for the Creek, as they were recited by his actions and portrayed by his diligence to protect the Vale. And as it was, with each demeaning encounter by their neighbors, she too was adopting less of a tolerance for them.

But rather than dwell on what brought her disease of the mind, the woman instead led her conversation to the true purpose of her visit. The reason that she had not yet expressed to the Creek, or even her Alpha. But would allow the ear of her cherished to hear.

“My shadow…” obsidian-lined lids draped heavily over shying eyes of umber and gold, in the hopes they would not betray her truth before the strength was found to reveal it. She breathed deeply, steadily then let her eyes lifts to rest on the chest of her lead. “…I must confess that I did not only speak with them in the hopes of sparing our brethren from their savagery.” Once more she paused for a breath, fighting down the tremble of both her body and lips before gathering her wits to speak. “…It was… in selfish desire that we might hunt without worry of their hostilities. Because… perhaps not all in the Vale would be fit to fight in a conflict. Especially if they carry life… should it happen…”

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club - by Xi'nuata - April 02, 2014, 11:13 PM