Porcupine Ridge i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Perhaps there was some higher power that enjoyed the torment of the creatures below, for it seemed to take pleasure in robbing her of eloquence in the matter of her explanation, and he understanding for the true meaning behind her words. As if warmed by the sun (however obscured by clouds), she felt the flesh of her cheeks grow warm as well as her collar, as if sudden stricken by fever. Like a fool, she had hoped she would not need to say more and that in time sense would come to the male she called her companion. But it was the curious gleam in his eye that told he was at a genuine loss for her meaning. It was disheartening though not nearly enough to divert her course. Rather than abandon it, she held fast to her convictions, breathing deeply and recollecting her tongue to begin again.

“Who of the Vale…” leaning forward, she slipped her muzzle within the crook beneath his jaw then so carefully drew deeper in to coil against his chest. “If you… and if Tenzin would allow it… I had hoped that…” she whined softly. “…that I might carry life. Not just for the Vale… but-“ her heart hammered relentlessly in her chest, and stronger still as she mustered what strength she could to lift her gaze to meet his singular probing eye set ablaze. “-for you. If you would have me, Raheerah… my shadow. If our bond is true, and we are bound to one another… if you favor me, truly… I can think of no greater show of this than to remain at your side and carry for you the life you would give me. B-but if you would not have it… if your eye is elsewhere…” as insecurity became to seep into her heart, she felt her tongue loosen as she prattled on with apparent doubt. “…I would understand… I would not fault you… nor would I stray from your side, even then. I would… hold true and remain as warrior under your faction…”

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't see how you can hate from our side of the club - by Xi'nuata - April 02, 2014, 11:58 PM