Blacktail Deer Plateau shiver my timbers (join)
7 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Kraken's sudden stop had everything to do with the crew-scent along the plateau's wall, but though the warning kept him from venturing into claimed territory, the boy continued to shift uneasily. If he was met by no crew wolf that could aid him—a Captain or First Mate, perhaps—the boy would need to move on until he found someplace that could give him shelter. As luck would have it, however, a wolf was making his way down the slope of the plateau; the purpose in the male's gait told Kraken that it was to greet him.

As the other approach, Kraken's young body shrank into a more docile posture, though he remained somewhat tense. He didn't exactly fear his potential pursuers, but he didn't want to be in their grasp once again. "Ahoy," he greeted the other, stormy eyes focused squarely on the other's toes. "I escaped th' sirens," he explained, the last word falling to a harsh whisper—as though they would be summoned if he spoke it too loud. "I reckon I lost them days ago, but ye can't be too careful," Kraken added hastily, lest the dark male believe he had brought danger to his crew's borders.

"Me name's Kraken," the boy continued respectfully, "I be crewless."
Messages In This Thread
shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 02, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 04, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: shiver my timbers (join) - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 14, 2014, 09:26 AM