Redhawk Caldera you turn me crazy
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha scavenged a bone from the picked-apart carcass of a small mule deer discovered near the shore of Lake Rodney and carried it back home to the caldera. He walked up the slope, then trotted to the rendezvous site to find a comfy patch of grass so he could lie down and enjoy his treat. When he arrived there, he saw that he wasn't alone. Peregrine dropped the bone, then woofed to catch Pan's attention.

"Hey," he said, a bit of a nasally quality to his voice. He was pretty sure he was catching the same cold making its way through the rest of the pack. "Looking for something?" he guessed based on Pan's countenance and behavior. He hadn't spent much time with anyone since Fox's failed pregnancy and Wildfire's simultaneous departure, so he was grateful for the opportunity to catch up with his companion.

But he had to wonder how much his pack mates surmised about the Alpha pair's failed coupling. Peregrine didn't particularly want to to linger on the subject, nor spell it out, yet out of anyone, he thought Pan ought to know, "The pups aren't happening, at least not now. The pregnancy didn't take." Maybe he would be sad or maybe he would relieved. Peregrine couldn't (and didn't try to) guess.
Messages In This Thread
you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 12, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 18, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 18, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 19, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - November 27, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 05, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: you turn me crazy - by Pantaleimon - December 08, 2015, 08:38 AM