Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
No need to apologize, your posts are fine~

The girl’s attention remained solely on the male before her, interested to learn the details of what he’d mentioned. When an explanation was given, her expression did not falter. Instead, it continued to reveal her fascination with the strange deaths. Not an ounce of fear or worry was able to slip into her features, as such emotions were not things she felt towards the tale. She could not bring herself to be weary of the unknown cause behind the death of an entire herd, feeling it would never be of any concern to her. She wished to learn more about it to, perhaps, investigate the event and see if she could come up with a rational explanation to what had happened, but the idea of running from it did not enter her mind for even a second. To turn tail and run simply wasn’t how she operated. Whether an immediate threat was present or not, Asterr was not a coward, but a philosopher or sorts. “That sounds awful,” she began, an air of wonder entering her voice to give way to her next words. “Yet, mystifying at the same time. I wonder what could have caused such destruction.” Someday, maybe, she would go see the scene for herself to try and piece the past happenings together—not that she’d come up with anything, of course, given the fact that the story was untrue.

Asterr nodded slightly to show she was listening as her query received an answer. So, he wasn’t a native, but had made himself at home in the vast land. “Moonspear… by name, it sounds like an intriguing place,” she voiced, silently rolling the name over within her head. It sounded strange, but not like a terrible place. Her presumptions were based entirely off of its name, however, leaving plenty of room for false assumptions. “I am sorry to hear about your previous home. I’m sure that was quite a troubling situation for you to be put into.” Her own tribe had not been small nor large, but somewhere in between. It was comfortable, filled with immediate and distant relatives alike, as well as those of no blood relations at all. The dragon had loved it there, for the most part, but there comes a time in everyone’s life when they must go out and explore the world for themselves. Such a time had arrived for Asterr, and she was doing well to honour the calling.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM