Silvertip Mountain One day it will be all better.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria watched as her mate worried. She nipped him to make him snap out of it. It was just natural for her to give a 'correction' that way. She didn't really intent it as a correction more as a way to make him realize that he was over thinking this. "I could see him as the Beta too," she returned. Zaria pushed herself up in a bit of a sitting position.

"Would it be so bad if he left? I know that you want him happy so if leaving makes him happy you should let him go. If he wants to stay then he will have to accept us. Just because he might leave doesn't mean he will break all contact. He loves you too much for that. I know so," she pointed out. Because she said some horrible things to her father too and now she calmed down and settled she realized that she behaved horribly but now he was dead. Zaria nudged him. "Cheer up," she spoke with a bit of a grin. Her green eyes looking surprisingly playful.
Messages In This Thread
One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - October 28, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 17, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - December 04, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - December 04, 2015, 12:26 PM