Blacktail Deer Plateau You're hurt but the damage's on me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry for the delay. My kids have literally been sick for two weeks. It started with tummy bugs, turned into more, then it turned into sinus infections and lastly ear infections. The weather needs to figure out what it is doing it's making everybody sick. Warm one day freezing the next.

Blue Willow frowned in thought and she didn't wish to upset Dante, but she wasn't really sure if the girl would wake up. She sniffed gently at the other three, unsure what to do. Dante I don't know if she can be woken. I can try, but sometimes medicinal herbs will not allow them to wake. Let me check.

Blue turned and slid through the cave entrance and back towards the girl. She nudged her gently speaking softly, @Rain
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Nishu Inte - October 20, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Dante RIP - October 21, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Nishu Inte - October 23, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Amekaze - October 25, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Dante RIP - October 25, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Blue Willow - November 14, 2015, 09:56 AM